Teaching Exams

Register here for CTET, DSSSB, UTET, UPTET & ETC….

About Teaching Exam

To become a teacher in central or state government schools, candidates need to qualify for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) or Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by states.

There are two types of teaching exams. 

  • State-level
  • Central level