JIPMAT Common Entrance Test (Five Year Integrated Program)
JIPMAT Admission Policy 2022
This document summarizes the approach of IIM Jammu to prepare the admission list for its IPM Batch 2022. The batch size is likely to be around 60. IIM Jammu reserves the right to modify any part of this document including the various criteria and cut-offs mentioned at any time till the actual admission process for the batch is completed.
The selection process of IIM Jammu consists of:
- Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) to be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Class 10thand 12th marks
- Preparation of Merit list will be based on JIPMAT Score, academic profile and gender diversity.
- Candidate should have passed Standard XII/HSC or equivalent examination in 2020,2021 or appearing in 2022. The candidate must have passed Standard X/ SSC or equivalent examination in the year 2018 or later
- Qualifying Examination-Candidate should have a Minimum 60% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations (55 % for the candidates from SC/ST/ PwD category). Candidates who are likely to complete standard XII/ HSC or equivalent by the end of July 31st, 2022 can also apply.
- Applicants pursuing their XII standard from international schools affiliated to foreign boards like IGCSE (International General Certificate for Secondary Education) and IB (International Baccalaureate) can also apply.