DU JAT (DUET)
DU JAT 2022: Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET)
About DU JAT (DUET)
DU JAT 2022: Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET), which was formerly known as the Delhi University Joint Admission Test (DU JAT) is a national level entrance examination conducted for admission into various UG courses under DU. The National Testing Agency holds the responsibility of conducting DU JAT every year.
If you wish to get admission for Bachelors of Management Studies (BMS), Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA), BA Honours in Business Economics at different colleges under DU, you need to clear the DU JAT 2022 with a high score.
DU JAT (DUET) 2022 Overview
DU JAT (DUET) 2022 Exam Date & Schedule
DU JAT (DUET) Eligibility Criteria
- Students who will clear the senior secondary examinations will be eligible to apply for DU JAT(DUET)
- Students must clear the senior secondary exam from CBSE or from any equivalent board.
- The appearing candidates of senior secondary examinations are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates relating to the General Category should have an aggregate of minimum 60 percent (55% for SC, ST, CW, and PwD category candidates and 54% for OBC (non-creamy) candidates) in 4 papers including English, Mathematics and other 2 subjects from the list of elective subjects as approved by the University of Delhi.
- Eligibility criteria may vary from college to college.