NMIMS NPAT - NMIMS National Test Programs - BBA
At Stargate, we provide you the best coaching classes for all the entrance exams after 12th. We help you get admissions in top universities. Come, enroll with us for a free demo session to experience a new way of learning!
India's largest space where Dreams meet destination.
Book a free career Counselling now !!
NMIMS NPAT ONLINE/OFFLINE CLASSES
Providing amazing Live Online/Offline classes and get Access to recorded video Lecture, All over India
NMIMS NPAT CLASSROOM COACHING
Get educated from your classes for IPU CET preparation and top-self in IPU CET
NMIMS NPAT TEST SERIES
Aptitude plays a huge role in NPAT exams. Test your skills now with our all rounder test series. Over 300 Mock tests may be given from Mobile/Home. Download a free sample NPAT paper here.
The program prepares you to take up various roles such as:
Assistant Manager in Marketing, Assistant Manager in Finance, Assistant Manager in HR, Assistant / Executive in various Management functions, Corporate Sales Manager, Relationship Manager, Higher studies (MBA / PGDBM) in Management Domains
NMIMS NPAT - NMIMS National Test For Program - BBA
The curriculum of the BBA program is designed to provide the industry with young managers for entry-level positions for their first experience in a corporate role. The curriculum as currently envisaged offers students a choice of specialization in marketing and/or finance roles in the 3rd year of their program.
|Name of the Exam||NMIMS NPAT|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Body||Narsee Monjee University|
|Mode of the Examination||Computer-based Online Examination|
|Duration of the Examination||1 hour 40 minutes|
|Language of the Examination||English|
|Type of Question||Objective Type Questions (MCQ's)|
Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination from recognized board.
Minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
Mathematics / Statistics or equivalent examination is mandatory for
Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/ Bengaluru campus.
The IPU CET BBA 2022 Syllabus will guide the candidates by giving a proper idea about the topics that will be covered under these four sections. The details of the syllabus for IPU CET BBA is given below
- Number System
- Sets and Functions
- Elementary Statistics & Probability
- Critical Thinking
- Verbal-logical reasoning
- Data sufficiency
- Numerical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Spatial Reasoning
- Error Recognition
- Applied Grammar
- Contextual Usage
- Sequencing of Ideas
- Reading Comprehension (3 Passages of 400-500 words with 5 Questions per Passage)
NPAT Notification 2022
|Online registration||Thu, 1st December 2022 - Sun, 21st May’2023|
|Conduct of online computer based test at test centers||From 4 th January 2023 to 31st May 2023|
|Exam date Scheduling window will be available||From 6 th December 2022 –to- 23 rd May 2023|
|Merit list declaration||The dates will be available on website by first week of June2023|
NPAT Exam Pattern
|Section Detail||No. of Questions||Time (in minutes)||Total Marks|
|Quantitative & Numerical ability||40||100||40|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||40||100||40|
|Proficiency in the English Language||40||100||40|
- Visit www.nmims.edu / www.npat.in / www.nmimscet.in / www.nmimslat.in
- For registration click on “Apply Now” and create an account.
- Candidate will get the regisation number on their registration email id. to fill and complete the application form
- Based on eligibility criteria select Test category (NMIMS-NPAT / NMIMSCET / NMIMS-LAT) / School / Program and campus preferences.
- Candidate can select multiple test category / multiple schools and multiple program preferences.
- The registration fees is based on the number of Schools selected for each test category and the total retakes.
- Only paid candidates will be allowed to schedule the exam.
- Candidate can choose 1 main and 2 retakes for each of the examination category. In all, a candidate will be given chance to appear total 3 times of whichever exam he wishes to appear.
- After the successful registration, the candidate will get options to choose the test date/s and test center.
- Test dates / Test center availability will be subject to Test center capacity.
- It will be available to the candidate modestly on first come first serve.
Top Entrance Exams
Prepare yourself for undergraduate entrance exam with Stargate Education
Entrance Exams are conducted by many educational institutions to select students for admissions into a particular stream, class or honor. Capability of students in various fields is evaluated through these entrance exams. These exams which are very competitive in nature teach students to deal with competition they are about to face in their future. In India, entrance exams for various national level and state level entrance exams are conducted for admissions into various streams like management, medical, engineering, law, finance & accounts, hospitality, arts & design, government services, information and technology etc. Students who crack these exams are selected in the top colleges. We provide you with detailed information about each exam in India which includes general information about the exam, eligibility criteria, important dates, syllabus, preparation tips and much more.