Bachelor of Computer Application Entrance Exam
Bachelor of Computer Application, At Stargate, we provide you the best coaching classes for all the entrance exams after 12th. We help you get admissions in top universities. Come, enroll with us for a free demo session to experience a new way of learning!
India's largest space where Dreams meet destination.
Book a free career Counselling now !!
BCA - Bachelor of Computer Application Courses
BCA ONLINE/OFFLINE CLASSES
Providing amazing Live Online/Offline classes and get Access to recorded video Lecture, All over India.
IPU CET CLASSROOM COACHING
Get educated from your classes for IPU CET preparation and top-self in IPU CET
BCA TEST SERIES
Aptitude is one of the sections which plays a huge role, test your skill now weightage of aptitude section is also very high. It aptitude section needs to be attempted very carefully if you want to score good.
Bachelor of Computer Application Programme
BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION (BCA) FROM IPU
IPU CET BCA is India’s most popular Entrance Examinations conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) Delhi. Successful candidates for IPU CET BCA Entrance Examination will be eligible to apply for BCA courses offered by different Top IP University BCA colleges in Delhi/NCR.
- Integrated Institute of Technology, Sec – 9, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075
- Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Shakarpur, Opp. Madhuban, Patparganj Road, Delhi – 92 (Earlier as Ambedkar Integrated Institute of Engineering & Technology)
- Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies & School of Law, Plot No. OCF, Sector A-8, Narela, Delhi
- COMM-IT, Career Academy(Minority Educational Institution), FC-31, DDA’s Institutional Area, (Near Pushpawati Singhania Hospital) Press Enclave Road, Sheikh Sarai, Ph-II New Delhi-17
- Fairfield Institute of Management & Technology, Plot No.1037/1, Kapashera, New Delhi-110037
- Institute of Information Technology & Management, D-29, Institutional Area, JanakPuri, New Delhi-110058
- Institute of Innovation In Technology & Management, D-27 & 28, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058
- Jagannath International Management School, OCF, Pocket-9, Sector-B, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
- Jagan Institute Of Management Studies(Rohini), 3, Institutional Area, Sector-5, Rohini, (Near Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Research Institute), Delhi-85
- Kamal Institute of Higher Education and Advance Technology, K-1(Block) Mohan Garden, New Delhi-110059
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute, C-4, Janak Puri, New Delhi-110058
- Sirifort Institute of Management Studies, Plot No.8, Sector-25, Rohini, New Delhi
- Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Management and Information Technology, Gurudwara Nanak Piao, G.T.K. Road, Delhi-110033
- Trinity Institute of Professional Studies,Sector-9, Dwarka, (Adjacent to Metro Pillar No.1160) New Delhi-110075
- Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, AU Block(Outer Ring Road), Pitampura, New Delhi
- Bosco Technical Training Society, Don Bosco Technical School, Okhla Road, New Delhi
- Kalka Institute of Research & Advanced Studies, Kalka Public School Campus, Alaknanda, New Delhi-1100019
- R C Institute of Technology, Gopal Nagar, Najafgarh, New Delhi 110043
- Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies, Madhuban Chowk, Rohini, Delhi – 110085
- JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus, 48/4, Knowledge Park – III, Greater Noida
- United College of Education, Plot No. 50, Knowledge Park 3, Greater Noida, G B Nagar, UP
- KCC Institute of Legal & Higher Education, 2B-2C, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, UP
- Delhi Technical Campus, 28/1, Knowledge Park, III, Greater NOIDA, UP
- Trinity Institute of Innovations in Professional Studies, Plot No. 2B/1, Knowledge Park-III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201308
- SGIT School of Management, NH-24, Opp. Jindal Pipes Ltd., Jindal Nagar, Ghaziabad 201302
- Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies, Opp. Madhuban, Shakarpur (Extn.), Delhi 110092
- Shri. Balwant Institute of Technology (Jain Minority Educational Institution) Meerut Road (Pallri) Sonepat, Haryana
12th passed with 50% marks or other equivalent qualification. English and Maths/Computer science/Informatics practice/Computer application as compulsory subjects in 12th class.
- English Language & Comprehension (15%)
- Mathematics – (30%)
- Computer Awareness- (30%)
- General Knowledge- IT and Science Related – (25%)
BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION (BCA) FROM CHRIST
Bachelor of Computer Applications is a 3-year undergraduate program. It is extended over six semesters. The course is designed to bridge the gap between IT industries and institutes by incorporating the latest developments into the curriculum. CHRIST (Deemed to be University) has an excellent group of dedicated faculty and experts from the IT industry, guiding the students. An exclusive and well-equipped lab for the department with a network of latest microprocessor-based computers and software installed, provides hands-on training in various fields of computers, for a very fast leased internet line which helps the students to update themselves with the recent trends in the industry. The university has a placement cell to guide our young software professionals seeking, career opportunities in the IT industry.
Basic eligibility for the program is a pass at the +2 level (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards) from any recognized Board in India.
Candidates writing the +2 examinations in March-May 2023 may apply with their class X and XI marks.
Students pursuing International curriculum must note that eligibility is according to AIU stipulations:
Applicants pursuing the IB curriculum must have 3 HL and 3 SL with 24 credits.
Applicants pursuing GCE / Edexcel must have a minimum of 3 A levels, grade not less than C.
Entrance Test Pattern
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||15|
|Economics/ Computer Science||25|
Christ University Application Important Dates
|Application Form Strat Date||4 Jan 2023|
|Application Form Strat Date||4 May 2023|
|Exam Date||To Be Declared Soon|
BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION (BCA) FROM SYMBIOSIS
Programme Objective :
- To inculcate the spirit of ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’ (the world is one family)
- To contribute towards knowledge generation and dissemination
- To impart ethical and value-based learning
- To foster the spirit of national development
- To cultivate cross-cultural sensitivities
- To develop global competencies amongst students
- To nurture creativity and encourage entrepreneurship
- To enhance employability and contribute to human resource development
- To promote health and wellness amongst students, staff & community
- To instil sensitivity towards community and environmental concerns
- To produce thought-provoking leaders for society
|Online registration & payment starts||January 25, 2022 (Tuesday)|
|Online registration & payment closes||June 15, 2022 (Wednesday)|
|Admit Card Live on official website||June 22, 2022 (Wednesday)|
|Entrance Test Date||July 03 , 2022 (Sunday)|
|Entrance Test Time||SET – 11:30 am to 12.30 pm|
|Test Result||July 12, 2022 (Tuesday)|
|Last date to apply for Institute SICSR & Pune and for payment||July 14, 2022 (Thursday)|
|Declaration of shortlist for PIWAT||July 19, 2022 (Tuesday)|
|Slot booking dates||July 19, 2022 (Tuesday) to July 21, 2022 (Thursday)|
|Dates of PIWAT Process||July 25, 2022 (Monday) to August 3, 2022 (Wednesday)|
|Declaration of First Merit List||August 9, 2022 (Tuesday)|
|Last date of payment for First Merit List||August 18 , 2022 (Thursday)|
|Programme Commencement Date||August 23,2022(Tuesday)|
Entrance Test Syllabus
Top Entrance Exams
Prepare yourself for undergraduate entrance exam with Stargate Education
Entrance Exams are conducted by many educational institutions to select students for admissions into a particular stream, class or honor. Capability of students in various fields is evaluated through these entrance exams. These exams which are very competitive in nature teach students to deal with competition they are about to face in their future. In India, entrance exams for various national level and state level entrance exams are conducted for admissions into various streams like management, medical, engineering, law, finance & accounts, hospitality, arts & design, government services, information and technology etc. Students who crack these exams are selected in the top colleges. We provide you with detailed information about each exam in India which includes general information about the exam, eligibility criteria, important dates, syllabus, preparation tips and much more.