Bachelor of Hotel Management (CHRIST)
The Institute offers a four-year degree in Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
Cafeteria, Airline Catering (flight kitchen) and Cabin Services, Club management, Cruise Ship Hotel Management, Hospital administration and catering, Hotel and Tourism Associations, Hospitality services in the Indian Navy, Forest Lodges, Guest Houses, resorts, Kitchen Management Catering departments of railways, banks, armed forces, shipping companies, etc.
- To develop professional and academic inputs to adapt to the evolving arenas of the Travel, Tourism, and Hospitality industry.
- To embrace business practices with sustainable tourism orientation to meet tourism business standards.
- To build an entrepreneurial mindset with multi-functional implications to set up a tourism business.
- To equip tourism and travel management skills.
- A clear overview and knowledge of the travel, tourism, and hospitality industry, and its different functional and operational areas
- Well prepared to adapt to the demands and face the challenges of the contemporary and the future tourism industry
- Empowered to make effective interventions in society through personal and professional excellence in the travel, tourism, and hospitality industry.
Christ University BHM 2022: Overview
Exam pattern And syllabus
- Eligibility for the program is a pass at the +2 level (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards) in any stream (Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce & Management, Sciences) from any recognized Board in India.
- Candidates writing the +2 examinations in March-May 2022 may apply with their class X and XI marks.
Students pursuing an International curriculum must note that eligibility is according to AIU stipulations:
- Applicants pursuing IB curriculum must have 3 HL and 3 SL with 24 credits.
- Applicants pursuing GCE / Edexcel must have a minimum of 3 A levels with a grade not les